Young Graduate Program For Nigerian Graduates is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at TotalEnergies
TotalEnergies was founded in 1924 as a French multinational integrated oil and gas company.
TotalEnergies was ranked as the 29th-largest public company in the world and ranked as the 25th largest company of any type on the Fortune Global.
Requirements for Young Graduate Program Qualification
- BSc Mechanical & Civil Engineering
- Must be less than 26years old
- Less than 1 year of professional experience
Interview date, Process and Venue for Young Graduate Program
An 18-month-course program:
- 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria (phase 1)
- 12 months of expatriation in another affiliate of TotalEnergies within Africa or at the HQ in Paris (phase 2)