Women In Tech Incubator Kenya is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered Bank is headquartered in London, England as a British multinational bank, the bank has over 1300 outlets and branches across 80 countries.SCB offers various banking services and employers of around 86,00 people.
Benefits of Standard Chartered Women In Tech Incubator Kenya
- 12 weeks of an immersive learning experience
- Access to a leading network of coaching experts
- Access to B2B networking opportunities
- Personalized mentorship sessions to address your unique business needs
- Opportunity to join a supportive Women in Tech Alumni Network
- KES 1,000,000 equity-free grant seed funding for the top five finalists
- 9 months ongoing support from Standard Chartered and @iBizAfrica to assist with the go-to market and scale for the top five finalists.
Requirements for Standard Chartered Women In Tech Incubator Kenya Qualification
We are seeking to recruit the best entrepreneurial minds, women-led tech startups as key drivers of innovation in business.
The Eligibility criteria is as follows:
- The business must be based in Kenya i.e. be aligned with the needs of Kenyans and operating in Kenya
- The company must be a tech-enabled and/or leveraging on emerging technologies, including but not limited to; Internet of Things (IoT); Artificial Intelligence; Robotics; Augmented & Virtual Reality; 3D & 4D Printing; Cloud Computing; Big Data; Blockchain; Drone Technology and Biometrics.
- The company must be founded or cofounded by a woman with an equal or majority stake.
- The founder or co founder must be over 18 years old and Kenyan
- Business models must have a clear focus on sustainability and alignment to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- 3 months to less than 2 years of operations.
- Seeking support for proof of concept, customer, product and business model development.
- Pre-revenue with early traction (users).
- Post revenue is an added advantage, with the creation of a new business module
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Chartered Bank on vc4a.com to apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
For more details, visit the Standard Chartered website.