The OTS Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A master’s degree program
- Open to non-EEA nationals
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Wittenborg University
- Successful applicants will be awarded €5,000
Why You Should Study at Wittenborg University
- A very International higher Education institution with high-quality accredited bachelor’s and master’s programmes in business administration.
- The university has created several internship opportunities for students, both in and outside the university, which help students gain valuable skills.
- The international environment with people of diverse nationalities becomes the main point of this school. As the top 4 best small universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands.
Benefits of Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences Masters Scholarship
This scholarship offers a reward worth €5,000.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences Masters Scholarship Courses
- Business Administration
Requirements for Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants for the Wittenborg MBA Scholarship must meet the admission requirements of the corresponding MBA program (MBA General Management, MBA Hospitality Management, MBA Innovation & Entrepreneurship).
- Applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Business.
- Candidates applying for Wittenborg MBA Scholarship are required to have a work experience of at least 3 years.
- Applicants should also fulfill the following requirements:
- IELTS or TOEFL Requirement: IELTS 6.5,TOFEL 90
- GPA Requirement: 7.5
- The national of the applicant should be non-EU/EER
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Wittenborg MBA Scholarship, please send your MBA personal application letter along with your programme application documents by email to [email protected].