WEMA Bank welcomes applications for its “2022 ‘Tech’ Bankers-in-Training Program” in the following business areas:
· Information Security
· Software Engineering
· IT Networking and Administration
Wema Bank Plc is a Nigerian commercial bank that was founded in 1945, Wama Bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Requirements for Wema Bank Internship Qualification
- First Class or Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months of work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Have a passion for IT (specialized technology)
- A masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Wema Bank on wemabank.seamlesshiring.com to apply