London School of Economics and Political Sciences is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the University of Cape Town
- Successful Candidates will be awarded multiple benefits.
The London School of Economics (officially the London School of Economics and Political Science, often referred to as LSE or the LSE) was founded in the year 1895 as public research university located in London, England, and a member institution of the federal University of London.
Benefits of Wellcome Award MSc in Health and International Development
The scholarship value is a maximum of £31,088.
This will cover the full fees for the programme and the remainder can be used for living costs.
The amount remaining for living costs will vary depending on fee classification. For a UK fee candidate, the stipend will be £17,000 for an overseas fee candidate it will be £9,344.
Scholarship recipients will also be able to apply for up to £3,333 in research funding to support their dissertation research.
Requirements for Wellcome Award MSc in Health and International Development Qualification
This scholarship is open to all applicants
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both financial needs and academic merit.
How to Apply
To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2022, you must:
– Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
– Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker including completing Section G: Personal Statement.
– and receive an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional)
by the end of April 2022.
For more details, visit LSE website.