Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Macquarie University
Why You Should Study at Macquarie University
- Macquarie University is one of Australia’s leading universities and top-ranked in the world
- The university is located in one of Australia’s most dynamic cities Sydney, New South Wales.
- Graduates from the university are highly sought after by top employers
Benefits of Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
This scholarship provides up to AUD $10,000 applied towards your tuition fee.
Requirements for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship Qualification
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2021 or 2022.
How to Apply
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
For more details, visit Macquarie University website.