Vice-Chancellor Doctoral Scholarships 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Auckland University Of Technology
About the Auckland University Of Technology.
Auckland University of Technology (AUT) has been a university since the year 2000, and is now the second-largest in the country and ranked among the top one percent and top 300 (251-300) universities in the world.
AUT has more than 60 research centers and institutes delivering leading research, from space research to artificial intelligence and robotics, and ecology to physical activity and nutrition. AUT’s research feeds back into the classroom, and students can contribute to and learn from these research discoveries.
Benefits of University of Auckland PhD Scholarship
- The recipients of AUT Vice Chancellor Doctoral Scholarships 2022 get an annual stipend of NZ$25,000 per year, tuition fees, and student services fees.
Requirements for University of Auckland PhD Scholarship Qualification
- Candidates applying for AUT Vice Chancellor Doctoral Scholarships 2022 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should have second class (first division) honours or their equivalent.
- Candidates applying for AUT Vice Chancellor Doctoral Scholarships 2022 should have English language proficiency.
- The candidates should propose a research field where the University can offer supervision.
- The candidates who are new applicants to the doctoral program at AUT are given preference.
- The applicants for AUT Vice Chancellor Doctoral Scholarships 2022 should submit a curriculum vitae of max. 3 pages, academic transcripts, and a research proposal of two pages containing its title, significance, and hypothesis.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of Auckland PhD Scholarship
- The applicants will be assessed based on their academic record, research proposal, and referee reports.
- The candidates will also be evaluated based on their research or professional background
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Auckland on to apply