Pathways Scholarship for International Students is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at UTS
The Sumbawa University of Technology calls for offers a global perspective and rooted practices to its academia through learning, research, and community services.
Benefits of UTS Pathways Scholarship
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees
Requirements for UTS Pathways Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed a UTS College Diploma in Sydney, and have an overall GPA of 6.0 or above in their Diploma; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS College Diploma course, in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for UTS Pathways Scholarship
Recipient selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Motivation to succeed in your chosen UTS degree program, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application; and
- Commitment to utilizing your UTS degree to help your community, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application; and
- Personal experience and achievement, including but not limited to examples of community service, innovation, or entrepreneurship, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
- Academic merit-based on UTS College Diploma results may also be considered.
How to Apply
For more details, visit UTS website.