The University of Southern Queensland is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship
The University of Southern Queensland was established in the year 1967, The University of Southern Queensland is known to be a is a medium-sized, regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia.
The University of Southern Queensland was established as the Darling Downs campus of the Queensland Institute of Technology.
Benefits of Masters Scholarship
- UQ Scholarship in Quantitative Biology 2022 provides an award worth $28,597 per annum(2021 rate), indexed annually.
Requirements for Masters Scholarship Qualification
- This scholarship is for domestic or international students who have received an unconditional offer to study the Master of Quantitative Biology program at the University of Queensland on a full-time basis and who meet the selection criteria.
- The scholarship is intended for newly commencing students in the Master of Quantitative Biology or students who have successfully completed the first semester of the Master of Quantitative Biology.
- The scholarship is not available to students who have already completed a related postgraduate degree.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Masters Scholarship
UQ will select winners based on a holistic evaluation of :-
- Academic performance (based on academic credentials submitted as part of the application for admission).
- Potential to excel in this program and in science more generally (based on the personal statement submitted as part of this scholarship application).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Southern Queensland on survey.app.uq.edu.au to apply
- a copy of your CV including professional/academic references
- evidence of your academic performance
- a personal statement that demonstrates you potential to excel in this program and in science more generally.