Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at The University of Queensland
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909 by the Queensland parliament, UQ is one of the six sandstone universities. it is ranked second nationally by the Australian Research Council in their latest research assessment and equal to second in Australia.
The University of Queensland offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees through a college, a graduate school, and six faculties.
Benefits of Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship
Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship.
Requirements for Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship Qualification
You’re eligible if:
- you’re an international student
- you’ve received an unconditional offer or have already confirmed your place in the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ
- you don’t hold another scholarship.
How to Apply
Once you’ve received your unconditional offer for the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice, submit the following to Donna Guest, Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences:
- a reference letter from academic staff at your institution or from an employer (the academic reference letter should rank your academic performance against your peer group)
- personal/motivational statement. This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- the reasons for your interest in studying the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ
- your personal goals and ambitions.
If your application has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately we can’t take your scholarship application into consideration.
For more details, visit UQ website.