Sakuko Matsui Australia-Japan Friendship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Western Sydney University.
Western Sydney University was established in the year 1989 as a federated network university.
Western Sydney University is ranked in the top 300 in the world and 18th in Australia.
Benefits of University of Sydney Masters Scholarship
This scholarship has a maximum value of $8000. The exact value of the scholarship will be stipulated in the offer letter to the successful recipient.
Requirements for University of Sydney Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Domestic students who are enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate research degree in Japanese studies within the School of Languages and Cultures at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences are eligible to apply.
- Japanese studies include, without limitation, all studies related to Japanese modern and premodern culture, history, language, society and literature.
- International students from Japan who are enrolled to study at the University of Sydney and reside or are intending to reside at the Women’s College are eligible to apply.
In order of preference, the student types below will be given higher preference to receive the scholarship:
- Domestic postgraduate research students who wish to travel to Japan as part of their research studies.
- Domestic undergraduate or postgraduate research students, who can demonstrate financial need.
- Domestic postgraduate research students who live at the Women’s College, and who intend to travel to Japan as part of their research studies.
- International applicants who are from Japan and who live at, or who intend to live at the Women’s College.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University Of Sydney on sydneyuniversity.formstack.com to apply