EPSRC International Ph.D. Scholarships in Chemistry is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Sussex
Why You Should Study at the University Of Sussex.
- This is an outstanding university, everyone strives to work hard, and the teachers love what they do, Sussex is unmatched by any other university in the South of England.
- The University of Sussex is situated in an amazing locality and great staff seminars and lectures are enjoyable and the support is tremendous tutors.
- The university has top facilities and a very rich library culture.
Benefits of the University of Sussex Ph.D. Scholarship
The University of Sussex will provide the full UK or International tuition fees. Funding includes the entire UK or International tuition fees, a research training grant (£1650 per annum), and a stipend at UKRI rates (currently £16,062pa) for 3.5 years.
Requirements for the University of Sussex Ph.D. Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have or expect to obtain a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree. An MSc degree will be advantageous. Your qualification should be in chemistry or a related subject area. You may also be considered if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to the University of Sussex on www.sussex.ac.uk to apply
Please submit a formal application via How to apply for a PhD : PhD : Study with us : University of Sussex and upload the following supporting documents:
- Personal Statement (no research proposal required),
- BSc/MSc degree transcripts AND certificates,
- Two references on academic letterhead
- English language proficiency documentation if required.
On the application system select Programme of Study – PhD Chemistry, and September 2022 entry date. Please ensure you state ‘EPSRC DTP 2022’ in the funding section and state the supervisor’s name when prompted.