The GREAT Scholarships is offering;
- A Master’s degree program
- Open to all international students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At the University of Strathclyde
- Successful applicants will be will receive £10,000.
Why You Should Study at the University of Strathclyde
- The University of Strathclyde is a great study filled with professional staff, and nice lecture rooms, a lot of computers are provided for students.
- The University of Strathclyde is a great place to study and work, the staff provides exceptional helpful services.
- The university offers several distance learning courses, in particular, they are currently the only University in Scotland that offers genealogy courses.
Benefits of the University of Strathclyde Masters ScholarshipOnly tuition fees, Full Tuition fees
Requirements for University of Strathclyde Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Have right to live and work in the UK, AND whose ordinary place of residence has been in Scotland for at least three years (not in full-time education) can apply for The Data Lab MSc scholarships. EU citizens who have not received pre-settlement status are no longer eligible to apply. For more guidance on eligibility please refer to:?http://www.sfc.ac.uk/web/FILES/eu/SFC_Brexit_Update.pdf
- Students must meet the academic requirements to hold an offer of admission for the MSc Satellite Data for Sustainable Development for the January 2023 intake.
- All students in receipt of a scholarship must successfully complete an online MOOC in Data Ethics, AI and Responsible Innovation as part of their studies.
- Attendance at Data Lab events
- Students will be required to attend introductory sessions where possible.
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for a Data Lab scholarship.
- Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified within four weeks of the closing date.
- The awards are available for full time, on campus study only. Awardees must enrol in the 2022/2023 academic year and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- Successful candidates will be selected on their statement of motivation within the application form.
- Successful recipients are expected to engage with a programme of events with Data Lab and complete an online MOOC in Data Ethics, AI and Responsible Innovation as part of their studies.?More information can be found on Data Lab website.
Application DeadlineNovember 23, 2022
How to ApplyPlease complete the MSc Satellite Data for Sustainable Development application form