The University of Sheffield is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Undergraduate/ Post-graduate/ Masters/ Ph.D degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in the fields of Law
- At the University Of Sheffield
- Successful Candidates will be awarded £4,000 towards tuition fees for two outstanding students.
About the University of Sheffield.
The University of Sheffield developed from three local institutions: the Sheffield School of Medicine, Firth College and the Sheffield Technical School. The School of Medicine, founded in 1828, was by far the oldest. Its early history was very insecure and it was saved from collapse by the opening of Firth College, which took over the teaching of all basic science subjects to medical students.
Over the years, the institution has become a globally recognised leader in energy, advanced manufacturing & neuroscience. Making an impact on the world’s greatest challenges.
Why You Should Study at the University of Sheffield.
- Because the University of Sheffield and the International College possess a strong academic reputation, earning your degree or qualification here means strengthening your career prospects.
- The University of Sheffield teaches around 25,000 students, including around 3,900 from 120 countries, many of whom via the International College.
- Sheffield as a city makes one of the world’s best student cities.
- The International College also gives you the opportunity to work with the Student Union and to teach younger students.
- The University has a thriving very vibrant student community.
|School||University of Sheffield.|
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||June 12, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant must be an overseas student for fee purposes
- Applicant must have an academic offer from us to study the full-time LLM (includes Sheffield LLM, LLM Corporate and Commercial Law and LLM International Law and Global Justice pathways)
- Applicant must have an application number.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.