The University of Liverpool is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD Degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the University of Liverpool
- Successful Candidates will be awarded total tuition fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years. The maintenance grant is £15,609 pa for 2021/22, with the possibility of an increase for 2022/23.
About the University of Liverpool.
The University of Liverpool is a public research university based in the city of Liverpool, England founded by Queen Victoria in 1881.
The university is research-based with 33,000 students pursuing over 450 programmes spanning 54 subject areas. It has a broad range of teaching and research.
The institution asides from being a founding member of the Rusell group is an original redbrick.
It is one of the most celebrated universities in the world.
Why You Should Study at the University of Liverpool.
- The University of Liverpool is one of the best places to learn and the infrastructure is world-class.
- Nice place to study and the staff are well qualified. You will get a quality education and be open to both national and international students.
- It’s a good University with a lot of international students and some top facilities, two libraries that are open 24 hours and a sports and fitness centre.
|School||University of Liverpool|
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||May 31, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Open to UK applicants
- Experience in electrochemistry, scattering methods, and/or electron microscopy is an advantage
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.