University of Liverpool is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the University of Liverpool.
- Successful Candidates will be awarded Full and partial funding.
About the University of Liverpool .
The University of Liverpool is a public research university based in the city of Liverpool, England founded by the Queen Victoria in 1881.
The university is a research-based with 33,000 students pursuing over 450 programmes spanning 54 subject areas. It has a broad range of teaching and research.
The institution asides being a founding member of the Rusell group is an original redbrick.
It is one oof the most celebrated Universities in the world.
Why You Should Study at University of Liverpool .
- The University of Liverpool is one of the best places to learn and the infrastructure is of world-class.
- Nice place to study and the staff are well qualified. You will get quality education and open for both national and international students.
- It’s a good University with a lot of international students and some top facilities, two libraries that are open 24 hours and a sport and fitness centre.
|School||University of Liverpool|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants must be identified as international-fees paying students enrolled or enrolling in a full-time MBA course at the university.
- Applicants that have achieved academic and professional excellence will be considered.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in their bachelor’s degree and possess four or more years of professional/managerial experience and be able to demonstrate leadership potential.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic abilities and must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of students at the University of Liverpool.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.