The University of Leeds is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters Degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered in the School of Mechanical Engineering
- At the University of Leeds
- Successful Candidates will be awarded 25% tuition fee reduction
About the University of Leeds.The University of Leeds is a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It was established in 1874 as the Yorkshire College of Science. In 1884 it merged with the Leeds School of Medicine and was renamed Yorkshire College. The University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK and part of the Russell Group of leading universities.
Benefits of the University of Leeds Ph.D. Scholarship
- A Non-UK Academic Fee of a maximum of 10,000 GBP per year for 3 years.
- If you are a previous University of Leeds graduate and self-funding the remaining balance of fees, you may be entitled to the 10% Alumni Bursary, however, the Alumni Bursary will be included within this award.
Requirements for University of Leeds PhD Scholarship Qualification
- Open only for International students.
- Applicants to research degree programs should normally have at least a first-class or an upper second-class British bachelor’s Honours degree or equivalent.
- The criteria for entry for some research degrees may be higher, for example, several faculties, also require a Masters’s degree.
- Applicants are advised to check with the relevant School prior to making an application.
- The minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study is an IELTS of 6.0 overall with at least 5.5 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent.
- This scholarship has an ongoing deadline.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to University Of Leeds on www.leeds.ac.uk to apply