Degree Completion Grants is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at University of Hamburg
University of Hamburg was founded on 28 March 1919 as a comprehensive university in Hamburg, Germany.
University of Hamburg has been ranked in the top 200 universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education Ranking
Benefits of University of Hamburg Bachelors
- The successful applicants of the University of Hamburg Degree Completion Grants, 2022 will receive a monthly stipend of an amount between €200 and €720.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of Hamburg Bachelors
- University of Hamburg Degree Completion Grants, 2022 are open to international students enrolling on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University.
- Applicants whose monthly income does not exceed €450 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants of University of Hamburg Degree Completion Grants, 2022 can apply for Diplom, Magister, Staatsexamen, BA, BSc/MA, MSc degrees.
- Students pursuing either of Diplom, Magister or Staatsexamen degrees will receive funding for 12 months while other students of BA, BSc/MA, and MSc degrees will receive for up to 6 months.
- International students who do not satisfy the requirements of Section 8 of the German Federal Education and Training Assistance Act are ineligible.
- Doctoral students are ineligible to apply for University of Hamburg Degree Completion Grants, 2022.
- Candidates will be selected based on their financial needs.
Documents Required for Application
- reason for your application
- schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- an evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Hamburg on login.uni-hamburg.de to apply