The University of Hamburg is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme The University of Hamburg was founded on 28 March 1919 as a comprehensive university in Hamburg, Germany. The University of Hamburg has been ranked in the top 200 universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education Ranking
Benefits of the University Of Hamburg Ph.D. Scholarship
- The monthly fellowship amount is EUR 1200. Parenting fellows may be eligible for an additional EUR 154 for childcare.
Requirements for University Of Hamburg Ph.D. Scholarship Qualification
- For basic scholarship, applicants’ university graduation should not be more than a year.
- Only on rare occasions, the university will accept candidates who graduated three years back, on the grounds of health or family-related issues.
- The applicants for the University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2022 must have above-average grades in their graduate degree.
- Hamburg students who meet the criteria are eligible.
- For completion scholarship: In case if the applicant is a research associate at a university or research institute, then his/her employment must not be more than four years.
- Students of medicine at the UKE must write a course-related doctoral thesis.
- Applicants for University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2022 should intend to pursue your doctoral project at the University of Hamburg.
- Students of medicine (UKE) can only apply if their main topic for the doctoral program lies mainly within another faculty, such as pharmacy, biology, medical psychology, chemistry, or physics.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University Of Hamburg PhD Scholarship
- Application form
- Income assessment
- A tabular CV should include important areas within your field or major.
- Graded documents of completed examinations and coursework and final transcript.
- A research proposal with the project plan and timetable.
- Evaluation of the applicant by a faculty member.
- Assessment by a dissertation supervisor.
Application DeadlineDecember 2, 2022
How to ApplyPlease use the forms under “Downloads” to apply; it is very important that you follow the above instructions on application procedure specifics. You can only apply for extensions of stipends during the application period. Your application must comprise a research report and two expert reviews. Before applying, please read the act und die bylaws (pdf, in German only). In special cases, do not hesitate to ask us! Applicants should not apply without having taken all their exams. One working day before the awarding conference of ZANF (central commission for the promotion of young scientists-usually in January and Juni/July) all grades have to be handed in latest for being considered for the scholarships. Applicants are responsible for the timely and complete submission of all requested documents! For formal reasons late applications will not be accepted. The date of online submission applies. Certificates and diplomas may be submitted within a one-week extended deadline – please enquire after the exact date! Please address applications to: [email protected]