The Sanctuary Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Greenwich.
The University of Greenwich is a public university that was established in the year 1890. The University of Greenwich was previously called Woolwich Polytechnic and Thames Polytechnic.
Th The University of Greenwich was ranked 94 out of 121 UK institutions according to The Guardian University Guide 2022 league table.
Benefits of The Sanctuary Scholarship
Successful scholars will receive:
- Annual tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance support of £5,000, paid in three installments
- Annual accommodation fee waiver for Avery Hill Campus.
Requirements for The Sanctuary Scholarship Qualification
Applicants must meet all of the eligibility criteria outlined below to apply.
- You have been offered a full-time place on an undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at the University of Greenwich entering at year 0 or 1, commencing September 2022.
- You will be studying at one of our three campuses: Greenwich, Avery Hill or Medway (except Medway School of Pharmacy).
- If studying with a Partner College, the tuition fee must be paid directly to the University of Greenwich.
- You are unable to access Student Finance (Tuition and Maintenance Loans) due to your current immigration status.
- You do not already hold a qualification that is equal to or higher than the course you are applying for.
- You are resident in the UK.
You must also be able to provide documentary evidence to verify your circumstances.
How to Apply
Please email [email protected] with your full name and Greenwich ID number to request an application form.
Application deadline: 27th May 2022.
For more details, visit the University of Greenwich website.