Global Leader Award for International Students 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Connecticut
The University of Connecticut (UConn), is a land grant public research university in Storrs, Connecticut, United States. The University of Connecticut was founded in 1881 and is a Sea Grant university and a member of the Space Grant Consortium. The university serves more than 30,000 students on its six campuses, including more than 8,000 graduate students in multiple programs
Benefits of the Global Leader Award
The University of Connecticut will provide tuition fees to the winning candidates for an undergraduate degree.
Requirements for Global Leader Award Qualification
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international citizen
- Aspirants must have take admission in the undergraduate degree
Interview date, Process and Venue for Global Leader Award
Merit-based Scholarship (renewable for 4 years; valued at a fixed amount determined on a yearly basis)
How to Apply
- Students are required to apply to the program of their choice through the online application form of the university. The applicants must submit the recommendation letters and an essay along with the admission form to be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Upload academic transcripts and degrees from international institutions in both English and the primary language of the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: UConn requires two years of documented foreign language study for students whose native language is English. For those with any other native language, English serves as a foreign language.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
For more details, visit University of Connecticut website.