The University Of Birmingham is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters’s degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the University Of Birmingham
- Successful Candidates will be awarded the sum of £1500 for the 2022/2023 academic session.
About the University of Birmingham.
The University of Birmingham is a public research institute in the UK with an academic staff strength of 5,495 and an enrolment of 35,760.
Birmingham has been a founding member of the Russell Group and Universities 21 has is globally renowned for being a world-leading educational institution, which provides an exceptionally high level of teaching.
Why You Should Study at theUniversity Of Birmingham.
- The university has a success rate [defined in terms of achieving employment or going on to further study after graduation] of 96%.
- The satisfaction rating is 88% rating which shows that students are either happy or very happy with the university with 72% being satisfied with the student’s union.
- Birmingham has the biggest medical faculty in the UK.
- The University of Birmingham ranks globally as a choice place of study.
- The University of Birmingham has a multicultural diversity which makes Birmingham.
- The University is widely rated for technological advancements in Physics
- It has an awesome student life.
- Industrial links at Birmingham are multiple.
|School||University Of Birmingham|
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||27th, May 2022.|
Requirements for This Scholarship.
An applicant for the scholarship, must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2022. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be studying at Bellerbys College.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2022 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Accept an offer from (i.e. gone ‘firm’ with) the University of Birmingham by 27 May 2022.
- Upon enrolment in September 2022, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrolment.
N.B: Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
How To Apply.
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.