Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships And Leadership Program, University Of Oxford, England is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Graduate degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the University of Oxford
- Successful Candidates will be awarded 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,285).
About the University of Oxford.
The 926-years-old Oxford University which comprises 38 Colleges and 6 Permanent Private Halls that are all independent and self-governing is an institute of higher learning situated in Oxford, England in the United Kingdom. It is famed as the oldest University in the English-speaking world.
The highly ranked University of Oxford has been the best university in the world for an impressive sixth consecutive year. Oxford was also ranked first in THE‘s 2021 subject rankings for clinical and health and the subject rankings for computer science.
The University was also ranked in the top 5 in THE’s World Universities Rankings by subject for social sciences, life sciences, engineering and technology, business and economics, arts and humanities, law, and education. Oxford also ranked first in the global subject rankings for arts and humanities, and top five for natural sciences, life sciences and medicine, and social sciences and management.
Indeed, for the student aiming for the zenith of education, Oxford is the place.
Why You Should Study at the University of Oxford.
- It is a world-class University with global influence.
- The University of Oxford has an outstanding history of academic excellence and is ranted as one of the world’s best universities.
- The University offers a personalized tutorial system to suppport students.
- Multiple and very rewarding scholarships exist for students.
- With its web of global influence, the University offers you access to exclusive Internships and work opportunities.
- The University of Oxford is a Beautiful centre of learning, with centuries of outstanding archives of law, history, and art.
- The university has amazing historical structures and a serene atmosphere.
- There are over 13,000 graduate students at Oxford, forming half of the University’s overall student body, providing you with a vibrant community of peers.
|School||The University of Oxford.|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant must be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
- Please review the information below to see the complete list of eligible courses. You must also be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries listed.
- Applicant should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed. Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- Applicant should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
- The above qualities will be assessed during the selection process, including using your graduate application form, your Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and (if relevant) your interview.
- This scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2022-23.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.