UK Academic Excellence Scholarships for EU Students is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at University of Bradford
The University of Bradford was founded in the year 1966 as a a public research university which is located the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
The University of Bradford the first British university to establish a Department of Peace Studies in 1973, which is currently the world’s largest university.
Benefits of University of Bradford Bachelors
This scholarship value ranges from $4,000(for other EU students) – $6,000(for Spain, Portugal or Poland) as a reduction in tuition fees.
Requirements for University of Bradford Bachelors Qualification
- EU students who achieve the country equivalent of AAA at A-level – a list of all qualifications and their equivalencies is available here:
- Students must be classed as an international fee-paying student and must be domiciled in an EU country prior to commencing their studies.
- EU students based in the UK who are eligible for home fee status will be assessed under the UK Academic Excellence Scholarship
- EU students that have level 3 qualifications which are not listed , please contact [email protected] to ascertain eligibility.
- Students who already hold a degree cannot be considered for the scholarship.
- Students who transfer to us from another university will not be eligible for the scholarship unless they transfer into stage 1 of their programme i.e. foundation year or first year.
How to Apply
You don’t need to apply – students will be assessed for the scholarship automatically shortly after A-level results in August 2022.
If you have got the grades then you have got the scholarship!
Successful students will then be notified that they have been awarded the scholarship by the end of October 2022.
Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than 1 award, will be given that of the highest value. If eligible, this scholarship will be awarded instead of the standard EU Scholarship.