Global Masters Scholarships in the UK is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at University College London
The University College London was founded in 1826 in the city of London.
Since then, it has remained London’s leading multidisciplinary university, with more than 13,000 staff and 42,000 students from 150 different countries.
Providing top-notch education in an atmosphere of untethered individuality mixed with the right proportion of the community.
UCL is a choice place of study for students across all levels from all over the world.
Benefits of Masters Scholarship
- There are up to 70 (seventy) scholarships available in 2022/23.
- The value of the bursary is £15,000.
- The scholarship is tenable for one year only.
- The UCL Global Masters Scholarship may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries. The amount of the UCL award may be adjusted depending on the total value of other funds received by the student.
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Master’s degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Masters Scholarship being awarded.
- The scholarship will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees, with any remainder payable to the recipient in three equal instalments, throughout the academic year, towards maintenance.
Requirements for Masters Scholarship Qualification
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- come from a lower income background*;
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2022/23.
Interested and qualified? Go to University College London on www.ucl.ac.uk to apply