Access Opportunity Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at UCL
Why You Should Study at University College London
- UCL is a top-ranked university with life-changing research and a progressive approach to academia.
- UCL is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary universities with students from all over the world
- The University College London has the second-highest number of student enrollment in the UK
Benefits of Access Opportunity Scholarship
The scholarship will consist of tuition fees and a living allowance of £11,000 per year for the normal duration of your programme at UCL.
Requirements for Access Opportunity Scholarship Qualification
- Hold an offer of admission to UCL to study a full-time undergraduate degree for 2022/23 intake and;
- Be asylum seekers, children of asylum seekers or unaccompanied asylum-seeking children who are seeking asylum in the UK or forced migrants who are based in the UK and have been granted a temporary form of leave as the result of an asylum application or human rights application (e.g. limited leave to remain, discretionary leave to remain, humanitarian
- Be unable to access student finance (tuition fee or maintenance loan) because of their immigration status.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for Access Opportunity Scholarship
We will consider your personal and financial circumstances, residency status, and academic potential. You will need to demonstrate these in your application.
How to Apply
The deadline for the Access Opportunity scholarship is Friday 20 May 2022.
The application form and guidance notes can be downloaded below:
Completed applications and supporting documentation should be emailed to [email protected].
For more details, visit UCL website.