Postgraduate Fellowship Programme for Developing Countries is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at TWAS-ICCBS
TWAS is a group of scientists from the developing world that was founded in the year was founded in 1983.
Benefits of Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- ICCBS will provide a monthly stipend which should be used to cover living costs, such as food, accommodation, local transportation and incidental minor illness. The monthly stipend will not be convertible into foreign currency.
Requirements for Postgraduate Fellowship Programme Qualification
- Be a maximum age of 35 years on December 31 of the application year.
- Hold a Master’s degree in a field of natural sciences;
- Be nationals of a developing country (other than Pakistan);
- Must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in Pakistan or any developed country;
- Provide a certificate of good health from a qualified medical doctor;
- Be registered PhD students in their home country and provide the “Registration and No Objection Certificate” from the HOME university (see sample);
- Provide an official Preliminary Acceptance Letter from ICCBS (see sample preliminary acceptance letter that can be downloaded below or included in the application form). Requests for acceptance must be directed to the Director of ICCBS (Prof. M.I. Choudhary at [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]) who will facilitate assignment of a host supervisor. In contacting Prof. Choudhary, applicants must accompany their request for a preliminary acceptance letter with copy of their CV and a research proposal outline and two reference letters;
- Provide evidence of proficiency in English, if medium of education was not English;
- Provide evidence that s/he will return to her/his home country on completion of the fellowship;
- Not take up other assignments during the period of her/his fellowship;
- Be financially responsible for any accompanying family members.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) on onlineforms.twas.org to apply
- Applicants must submit an Acceptance Letter from ICCBS when applying, or by the deadline at the latest. Without preliminary acceptance, the application will not be considered for selection
- Reference letters must be on letter-headed paper and SIGNED.
For more details,visit TWAS website