Trinity College Dublin is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Master’s degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the Trinity College, Dublin.
- Successful Candidates will be awarded this scholarship worth 20,000 euros.
About the Trinity College Dublin, Scholarships for MSc Quantum Science and Technology.
The award is courtesy of the institution in partnership with Microsoft Ireland, the Quantum Science team is delighted to offer two prestigious scholarships to outstanding female students undertaking the MSc Quantum Science and Technology degree in the academic year 2022/23.
About the Trinity College in Dublin.
Trinity College is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university in Dublin, Ireland.
It was founded in 1592 as “the mother of a university” that was modelled after the collegiate universities of Oxford and Cambridge, but unlike these affiliated institutions, only one college was ever established; as such, the designations “Trinity College” and “University of Dublin” are usually synonymous for practical purposes.
Trinity College Dublin is a sister college to St John’s College, Cambridge and Oriel College, Oxford and by incorporation, a graduate of Dublin, Oxford or Cambridge can be conferred the equivalent degree at either of the other two without further examination.
Widely considered one of Europe’s elite universities, Trinity is Ireland’s most prestigious university due to its historical significance.
Why You Should Study at the Trinity College in Dublin.
- Trinity College in Dublin was built to complement Oxford University and Cambridge University.
The campus is beautiful and located directly in the city centre.
- One of the best and oldest universities in Europe has a library where harry potter movies are filmed.
- The university offers academic programs at all levels of study which attracts both international and domestic students.
|School||Trinity College in Dublin|
|Deadline||July 31, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
The scholarships are available to new EU and non-EU female entrants to MSc in Quantum Science and Technology programme for admission in September 2022.
This scholarship is open to female postgraduate students undertaking studies in the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology programme in 2022/23.
To be eligible, a prospective candidate must have met the following criteria:
- The holder must have completed an undergraduate physics, maths, computer science or engineering degree.
- The holder must engage in full-time study and must register for the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology with the School of Physics for the academic year 2022/23.
- The holder is required to engage in relevant academic and ambassadorial activities as determined by the Course Director.
- The holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants, funding or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.
More information at the Trinity College in Dublin website.