University Of The West Of England is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Postgraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the University Of The West Of England
- Successful Candidates will be awarded a 50% tuition fee discount for postgraduate study at UWE Bristol.
About the University Of The West Of England.
The University of the West of England, Bristol is a public research university, located in Bristol, England, which received university status in 1992.
It is one of the choice place of study for students attracted to education in the United Kingdom.
Why You Should Study at the University Of The West Of England.
- UWE Bristol is a thriving, modern university, offering a wide range of highly respected courses and employment-enhancing opportunities – in one of the UK’s most vibrant cities.
- The outstanding learning experience at UWE Bristol supports the development of innovative, creative and courageous graduates.
- UWE strives to ensure the best possible experience for all students and staff at UWE Bristol.
- The Institution keeps working to ensure that our commitment to equality is reflected in the behaviour, values and practices throughout the University.
- UWE Bristol offers you an excellent experience in a vibrant, healthy and happy learning environment. Your education and wellbeing are priorities as you join her friendly and diverse campus community.
|School||University Of The West Of England|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant must have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- Applicant must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Applicant must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Applicant must be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Applicant must not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Applicants must provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.