Doctoral Research Grant is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at The University of Technology, Malaysia (UTM)
University of Technology Malaysia (UTM) started as Technical School (1904–1941), Technical College (1942–1971), and Institut Teknologi Kebangsaan (1971–1975).
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (also known as UTM) is a public research university in Malaysia and a research-intensive university in engineering, science, and technology.
Benefits of the University of Technology Ph.D. Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the Doctoral Research Grant 2022 will receive:
- RM1000.00/year for Supervisor.
- Up to RM500.00/year for a student.
Requirements for University of Technology PhD Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants of Doctoral Research Grant 2022 must be enrolled as full-time doctoral research students.
- Applicants who require more than the normal study duration of 36months will not qualify for the grant.
- Candidates applying for Doctoral Research Grant 2022 must not be in receipt of sponsorships or any financial assistance such as RSG, Zamalah, MyPhD, or others.
- Candidates assisting in the purchase of critical materials will be given priority.
- Supervisors must be a permanent staff of UTM and are required to be the Main supervisors of the candidates with ‘active’ status.
- The application must be submitted through the SPS website and be approved by SPS.
- Only the amount that is approved can be claimed and the grant cannot be used to pay salary, honorarium, or any payment to the supervisor or acquisition of fixed assets, tuition fees/allowances, and any other activities that are University paid or sponsored.
- Supervisors must not be currently holding a grant worth a maximum of RM25,000.00 or beheading any research grant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Technology on my.utm.my to apply