Professor Positions in Finance is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters program
- Open to Domestic and International students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the University Of Glasgow
About the University of Sussex.
The University of Sussex is a public research-intensive university located in Falmer, East Sussex, England.
It was founded on 16 August 1961. The University of Sussex is ranked the 160th best university in the world by Times Higher Education. The world over, this institution is known for excellence in research.
Benefits of University of Sussex, UK Masters Scholarship
The University of Sussex will provide the successfully selected candidates with a salary for the job role.
Requirements for University of Sussex, UK Masters Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate that their current and potential research is of high quality and internationally recognized in the field of Finance.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the role, you should submit a short, up to two-page, letter of application, plus a summary CV (no more than 4 sides) outlining the key facts and information about yourself, what you will bring to the role and why you are the right person for it.
Please also complete and submit our Personal details and equal opportunties form [DOC 108.50KB]
Your expression of interest should be sent to: Emma Macfarlane ([email protected])