Master GREAT Scholarships for International Students is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme The University of Surrey
The University of Surrey is a public research university founded on 9 September 1966 in Guildford, Surrey, England.
Surrey was recognized as an ‘outstanding’ institution when it received a prestigious Gold award in the first-ever Teaching Excellence Framework.
In the world ranking of Universities, Surrey is ranked 510 and 36 nationally.
Benefits of the University of Surrey, the UK for Master Masters Scholarship
The selected postgraduate students will be provided with an award amount of £10,000 for their degree.
Requirements for University of Surrey, UK for Master Masters Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of China, Nigeria, or Brunei.
- Hold an offer from the University of Surrey for a full-time, postgraduate-taught programme starting in October 2022.
- Be self-funded.
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university
- Be motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate course.
- Be active in the field with work experience or a proven interest in the proposed subject area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Surrey on forms.office.com to apply
Applicants for the GREAT Scholarship must have first made an application and received an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a postgraduate taught programme at the University of Surrey and have an application ID number (URN). Applicants must complete the scholarship application form.