The University of Adelaide is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters’s degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in the field of anthropology or sociology offered
- At the University of Adelaide
- Successful Candidates will be awarded a tax-exempt (subject to Taxation Office approval) stipend of $28,854 (2022 rate, indexed annually) per annum for 3 years.
About the University of Adelaide.
The University of Adelaide was founded 143 years ago with one prime noble goal: to prepare, for South Australia, young leaders shaped by education rather than birth or wealth in a settlement-free of old world social and religious inequalities.
Today it ranks as one of the best Universities in the world by all educational and infrastructural standards.
About the University of Adelaide 2022 PhD International Scholarships in Critical Conversations, Australia
This University of Adelaide Research Scholarship in Critical Conversations is connected to the Australian Research Council Future Fellowship project Critical Conversations: An Ethnographic Study of Australian Organ Donation.
It is fully funded by The University of Adelaide and is open to only full-time PhD students commencing research at the institution.
Why You Should Study at University of Adelaide.
- Founded in 1874, The University of Adelaide is the third university in Australian history and the oldest university in South Australia.
- The University of Adelaide has cultivated 5 Nobel Prize winners and 108 Rhodes scholars.
- The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most research-intensive institutions.
- The institution is known for its academic standards.
|School||The University of Adelaide|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants must have completed and been awarded a relevant Bachelor Degree with Honours in anthropology or sociology.
- Applicants must have excellent academic writing and communication skills are essential.
- Applicants must be Australian citizen or permanent residents of Australia/international students who are accepted as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.