The Jack Keating Fund Policy Paper 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. The institution was founded in 1853 and is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
It is globally recognized for the quality of its teaching and research.
Benefits of The Jack Keating Fund Policy Paper
- The recipient would receive up to $20,000 to create a 15-20 page policy paper (desktop research, no ethics required) over a six month period, with the possibility of a three month extension if required.
- 70% paid to the recipient up front with the remainder paid at the completion of the paper.
Requirements for The Jack Keating Fund Policy Paper Qualification
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a staff or student at the University of Melbourne, OR
- be a person or organisation external to the University.
Interview date, Process and Venue for The Jack Keating Fund Policy Paper
- The paper must be completed by 15 December 2023 at the latest.
- The University reserves the right to review the paper prior to publication.
- The University will house the published paper on the University website, but the recipient of the funding will retain intellectual property.
- Award recipients are encouraged to publish the paper elsewhere but are expected to inform the University of such publications.
- The recipient must clearly acknowledge that the paper has been funded by The Jack Keating Fund.
- The University would have the right to withdraw association with the paper if required.
How to Apply
- Applications are open from Thursday 1 September, closing Monday 31 October 2022 at midnight.
- Applicants are to fill in the application form available below.
- Applications will be assessed by the Jack Keating Scholarship Committee.
For more details, visit University of Melbourne website.