Human Resources in Higher Education (HR in HE) Community Challenge Grants 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) was established in 1913 with over 500 member institutions in over 50 countries across the Commonwealth. it is known to be the oldest international network of universities.
Benefits of The Association of Commonwealth Universities Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to host country
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research Support Grant (on request only; subject to approval)
Requirements for The Association of Commonwealth Universities Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Qualification
- Applicants must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
- Applicants need to provide proof of English language ability if English is not your first language.
Interview date, Process and Venue for The Association of Commonwealth Universities Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth ScholarshipsApplications open 15 November 2022 and will close on 10 January 2023 at 16:00 UTC.
Application DeadlineJanuary 10, 2023
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) on www.acu.ac.uk to apply Aplly here Before submitting an application please review the available courses, host institutions and entry requirements below. We strongly advise applicants?to read all of the application guidance and FAQs carefully before starting an application. Applications open 15 November 2022 and will close on 10 January 2023 at 16:00 UTC. For more details,visit QECS website