Empower Scholarship 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at The American University in Cairo.
The American University in Cairo 1919 by American Mission in Egypt, a Protestant mission sponsored by the United Presbyterian Church of North America, which offers 37 bachelor’s degrees, 44 master’s degrees, and 2 doctoral degrees in applied sciences and engineering
The American University in Cairo is ranked 411th university globally and 9th in the “Arab Region”
Requirements for The American University in Cairo Bachelors Qualification
- Candidates applying for AUC Empower Scholarship 2022 should be national high school graduates (public or private) with a need for financial support.
- Applicants must be active participants in the local community or activities in school.
- At least 90% in thanaweya amma in the non-science division and 95% in the science division is required.
- Requisite English language skills and communication skills must be fulfilled by the applicants.
- Applicants must be highly capable of further leadership development.
- Candidates must demonstrate commitment and orientation to public service.
Documents Required for Application
The applicants of the AUC Empower Scholarship 2022 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Valid IELTS test results with at least 5.5 in writing and overall score or TOEFL iBT test results of at least 17-19 in writing and 62-75 as a total score
- Program application
- Financial application
- Copy of Date of Birth Certificate
- A letter indicating the type of the school from the school’s administration
- Official copy of third preparatory, first secondary and second secondary high-school certificates and thanaweya amma certificate (upon grade announcement)
- Certificates of extracurricular activities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to American University in Cairo (AUC) on www4.aucegypt.edu to apply
Complete and submit the scholarship interest form.
Deadline for fall 2022: June 15, 2022.