Flinders University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honor of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century. It is ranked 43rd in all of Asia Pacific and is among the top 2% of universities in the world. And that’s only possible because Flinders University is focused on student success. As textbook prices continue to rise, many students are having to choose between buying textbooks and covering their daily living expenses. With the average cost of a textbook at Australian universities exceeding $100, and many courses requiring multiple textbooks, our Textbook Grant can seriously reduce the financial burden associated with the start of semester.
Benefits of Textbook Grant for UndergraduatesThe grant is provided in the form of one $1,000 gift voucher per year for three years (so long as you remain a student) to a book store of your choice. The grant recipient will be free to purchase any books they feel they need for their studies.
Requirements for Textbook Grant for Undergraduates QualificationBefore applying for this scholarship, please check your eligibility against these criteria:
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian or New Zealand university to be eligible to be awarded the grant.
- You can be studying internally or externally.
- You can be a domestic or international student.
- The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part-time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate carer commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
- You must be a full-time student for the duration of the grant. You will receive one $1,000 gift voucher per year for three years, so long as you are studying full-time during those years (you are still eligible if you become a postgraduate student during that time).
- You cannot apply if you are an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or a family member of an employee or contractor).
Interview date, Process and Venue for Textbook Grant for UndergraduatesThe Capstone Editing Textbook Grant for Undergraduate Students is awarded on the basis of financial need. Each application will be carefully assessed. The successful applicant will be chosen at the sole discretion of Capstone Editing, and this decision is final.
How to ApplyTo apply for this scholarship, simply complete the form on the scholarship webpage and provide your supporting documents. For more details, visit Flinders University website.