African Heritage Scholarship Program 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is an American Swiss-domiciled technology company that was established in the year 2007 and deals in designing and manufacturing connectors and sensors for several industries, such as automotive, industrial equipment, data communication systems, aerospace, defense, medical, oil and gas, consumer electronics and energy.
Benefits of TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship Program
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive an award up to $22,500 per year in each of the next two years upon successful completion of the paid summer internships. Up to 14 awards will be granted.
Requirements for TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship Program Qualification
Applicants to the TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship Program must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Self-identify as Black or African American or multiracial*
- Be enrolling as college sophomores for the 2022-2023 academic year
- Be willing to accept a 2023 summer paid internship with TE Connectivity**
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Be majoring in Engineering (all disciplines), Operations Management, Finance, Supply Chain, or Marketing
- Be enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university (in the U.S.) and planning to continue full-time enrollment for the entire upcoming academic year
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to TE Connectivity on start.scholarsapply.org to apply
As part of your application, you must upload the following:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken
- A copy of the latest 1040 tax filing
For more details, visit TE Connectivity website.