Sustainability & Climate Change Graduate Programme 2023 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at PwC
PWC was founded in 1998. It is known as PricewaterhouseCoopers. The company is a professional service Firm, one of the largest professional service companies in the world. As of 2018, the company was said to generate over 41.3 billion USD in revenue, with a total asset of 57.050 billion USD. With over 250,930 employees worldwide.
Benefits of PwC SA Sustainability & Climate Change Graduate Programme
The successful candidate will play an essential role as part of the Sustainability & Climate Change team which works with clients on their sustainability strategies, introducing methods on how to incorporate environmental, social, and governance factors into their business models. In addition, PwC delivers assurance on critical sustainability performance indicators as well as supports clients and audit teams with safety, health, and environment (SHE) issues.
Requirements for PwC SA Sustainability & Climate Change Graduate Programme Qualification
The role requires the candidate to meet the following minimum eligibility and skills requirements to apply:
- Holds a BCom qualification (preferably with honours) in any of the following studies:
- Social Sciences e.g. Economics, Geography, or Sociology)
- Environmental Sciences e.g. Geophysics, Geology, Climate Science, or Environmental Science
- Must have leadership skills
- Innovative, insightful, and with strong business acuity
- Possesses technical skills
- Works with a global mindset
- Able to establish high-value relations based on trust
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic, and energetic
- A quick learner
How to Apply
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on PwC’s online recruitment platform.
For more details, visit PwC website.