Sunway University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Post-graduate/ Masters degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the Sunway University
- Successful Candidates will be awarded 50% tuition fee deduction
About the Sunway UniversitySunway University is a world-class non-profit private university located in Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. It is dedicated to advancing education through scholarship, research, and enterprise. Her academic programmes include a broad range of diplomas, bachelors’ degrees, masters’ degrees, and doctoral degrees. We also offer some short courses.
Why You Should Study at Sunway University
- It is recognized by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia and actively engaged in cross-border collaborations.
- Candidates should expect a lively, engaging, and welcoming environment at the university.
- Students can see a list of current job openings in several faculties, which influence their professional development.
- Sunway University is one of Malaysia’s leading private universities located in Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur.
- Her graduates have the essence of quality education as well as competitive interpersonal skills that are crucial in the current business world.
- Adopting the US liberal arts approach of inclusiveness, industry-relevance and flexibility, Sunway ADTP’s has a strong track record of producing well-rounded.
- We believe that the study of creative arts should be grounded not only in theoretical teachings, but also relevant to changing industry needs.
Requirements for This ScholarshipThe sponsorship will be awarded to study in the following subjects:
- Master in Public Policy, Master in Sustainable Development Management, Master in International Hospitality Management, MA in Visual Communication & Media Studies, Master of Marketing, Master of Human Resource Management, Master of Business Analytics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants can be Malaysian or International citizens.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree CGPA 3.5 and above
- Applicable for 2022 intakes with Academic Certificate validity of the year 2020 onwards.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have to submit 1 recent passport-sized photograph, certified true copies of academic qualifications, certified a true copy of school leaving/completion certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: An approved exam in English has required for applicants whose first language is not English.
How To ApplyQualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.