Vice-Chancellor Doctoral Scholarships 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Auckland University Of Technology
About the Auckland University Of Technology.
Auckland University of Technology (AUT) has been a university since the year 2000, and is now the second-largest in the country and ranked among the top one percent and top 300 (251-300) universities in the world.
AUT has more than 60 research centers and institutes delivering leading research, from space research to artificial intelligence and robotics, and ecology to physical activity and nutrition. AUT’s research feeds back into the classroom, and students can contribute to and learn from these research discoveries.
Benefits of University of Auckland Masters Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the University of Auckland – Summer Research Scholarships in New Zealand, 2022 will receive an award of NZD 6,000 tax-free.
Requirements for University of Auckland Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants of the University of Auckland – Summer Research Scholarships in New Zealand, 2022 must have completed at least 2 years of their undergraduate degree and satisfy one of the following criteria:
- be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at a New Zealand University at the time of application or an international university in 2022.
- be enrolled in postgraduate Bachelor (honors) or postgraduate diploma program at a university in New Zealand at the time of application.
- Candidates applying for the University of Auckland – Summer Research Scholarships in New Zealand, 2022 must have a GPA/GPE of at least 6.00(5.50 for M?ori or Pacific students).
- Applicants must have identified a project and a supervisor willing to guide the project.
- Applicants must not have held any summer scholarships previously.
- Candidates must not be holding paid employment or be seeking employment as a tutor during the duration of the scholarship.
- Applicants must not have begun masters, doctoral, program although there are some exceptions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Auckland on www.auckland.ac.nz to apply
. Click Apply now.
2. Register for a new account:
- Click ‘Sign up for a new account’ below the Password field.
- A confirmation message will ask you to confirm sign up for a new account. Select ‘Confirm’.
- The ‘Register for a new account’ page will appear. Enter your email address, name and a password and click ‘Register’ (After accepting the IT Acceptable Use Policy and Disclaimer).
- On the next page provide your contact details, date of birth, citizenship and ethnicity. Please also indicate if you have a disability so we can better meet your needs.
3. Complete all your Application for Admission sections, including:
- ‘Academic History’: Enter all qualifications you completed or are currently completing.
- ‘Programme Selection’ select:
- ‘Certificate’ as your Programme type
- ‘Summer Research Scholarship Programme’ as your Programme name
- ‘Major/specialisation’: select:
- The option for your faculty
- ‘2022 Late Year Semester’ as your Start Term
- ‘City’ as your Campus, regardless of where your project will be carried out
- ‘Scholarships’, select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ as appropriate to your situation
4. Fill out the ‘Additional information’ mandatory fields. The answers you provide will not affect your application.
5. Read and complete the Declaration, click ‘I Agree’, and then click ‘Sumbit application’.
6. Proceed to Step 2. Apply for a scholarship and a project.