The GREAT Scholarships is offering;
- A Master’s degree program
- Open to all international students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At the University of Strathclyde
- Successful applicants will be will receive £10,000.
Why You Should Study at the University of Strathclyde
- The University of Strathclyde is a great study filled with professional staff, nice lecture rooms, and a lot of computers provided for students.
- The University of Strathclyde is a great place to study and work, the staff provides exceptionally helpful services.
- The university offers several distance learning courses, in particular, they are currently the only University in Scotland that offers genealogy courses.
Benefits of the University of Strathclyde Stephen Young Global Leaders’ Scholarship ProgramAll SYGL scholars will undertake Strathclyde MBA studies as a member of the incumbent full-time MBA cohort and be part of the wider SBS community. In addition to these studies, you will also benefit from the SYGL Leadership track – a programme of experiential learning and mentor support to help your development as a future global leader. More specifically, the SYGL Programme will equip you with essential leadership skills and competencies that will enable you to become a values led, impactful leader who can help organisations succeed in a responsible and sustainable way. The SYGL Programme will help you to develop the capabilities required in an increasingly competitive and rapidly changing, global marketplace. In addition to the MBA studies, SYGL Scholars could benefit from one of the following opportunities:
- attending MBA elective classes at Strathclyde’s international MBA centres around the world (to include flights/accommodation) – Europe, Middle East and Far East
- an international exchange with another University – e.g. a strategic university partner of Strathclyde – to include flights and accommodation
- taking part in a special research project within the Glasgow City Innovation District (GCID) and the TIC Zone – an internship/work-based project
University of Strathclyde Stephen Young Global Leaders’ Scholarship Program Courses
- Business Administration
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of Strathclyde Stephen Young Global Leaders’ Scholarship ProgramStephen Young Global Leaders’ Scholarship Programme is open to any outstanding candidate who believes that they meet our eligibility requirements and strongly reflect the values outlined in our criteria guidelines. We embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from under-represented groups, particularly Black, Asian and minority ethnic communities, women, LGBT+, disabled candidates and candidates from lower socio-economic groups. Irrespective of your background, all applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- you must meet the admissions criteria for the Strathclyde full-time MBA programme, hold a current offer on this programme for your chosen year of study and accept this offer before making a separate application to the Stephen Young Global Leaders’ Scholarship Programme. You must be able to demonstrate exceptional academic merit in your application for the Stephen Young Global Leaders’ Scholarship Programme. For example, a first-class undergraduate degree from a UK University, or equivalent academic qualification from a comparable non-UK institution
- you must be a self-funded student who does not have access to other sources of funding such as corporate sponsorship or alternative scholarship funding
- if you are short-listed, you will be required to attend a formal interview (either in person or virtually)
Application DeadlineJuly 31, 2023
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to University of Strathclyde on www.sbs.strath.ac.uk to apply To be considered:
- You must have an offer to study an MBA programme with Strathclyde Business School before applying for a scholarship.
- You must be able to demonstrate exceptional academic merit
- Awards will only be made following successful interview
- Duplicate applications will not be considered. Any standard or clearly template-based SOP/Personal Statement/Duplicate Programme essay answers uploaded will be disregarded and the application not considered for a Scholarship
- Due to volume of applications, only successful applicants will be notified
- To apply for a scholarship, you should complete all the fields below and click “Proceed”