Transformation Programme 2022 for High-Potential CEOs/Founders in Africa & South Asia is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Stanford Seed
Benefits of Seed Transformation Programme
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped so many of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Get the support from trained local facilitators to help you introduce what you’ve learned to your company and promote buy-in.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
Requirements for Seed Transformation Programme Qualification
- CEOs/founders of for-profit companies and for-profit social enterprises
- Companies based in Africa & South Asia with annual revenues between US$150,000 and $15 million
Cost of Participation:
- The US $5,000 (Fee has been subsidized by philanthropic contributions)
- In Botswana, Namibia, and South Africa, the cost of the program has been further subsidized by the De Beers Group.
- The fee includes value-added tax.
- Limited scholarships for women CEOs or founders and social entrepreneurs are available. Information will be made available to admitted applicants upon request.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Stanford Seed on www.tfaforms.com to apply
For more details, visit the website.