Leiden University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university except for LLM.
- At University Leiden University, Netherlands.
- Successful applicants will be awarded € 10,000 of the tuition fee + € 15,000 of the tuition fee [0Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee ]
Why You Should Study at Leiden University, Netherlands.
- Ranked 71 in 71 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, Leiden is a choice place of study.
- Leiden is notable for providing high-quality education.
- Leiden offers a broad choice of courses.
- The University is notable for having an active International Student life.
- Leiden University has a moderately competitive acceptance rate of 63%, thereby increasing your chances of admission.
Benefits of Leiden University South Africa scholarship – University of Pretoria
- Each year one scholarship is available for a two-semester exchange programme (up to 10 months), OR
- two scholarships for a one-semester exchange programme (up to 5 months).
The scholarship includes:
- Living allowance: € 1,000 per month
Requirements for Leiden University South Africa scholarship – University of Pretoria Qualification
- be enrolled at the University of Pretoria.
- be preselected for a scholarship by the University of Pretoria.
- meet the standard admission requirements for exchange/study abroad students at Leiden University.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Leiden University South Africa scholarship – University of Pretoria
- The University of Pretoria will review all scholarship applications and send the names of one or two selected students to Leiden University’s Scholarships Team.
- Within two weeks of admission to a Leiden University exchange programme, the Scholarships Team will notify the selected candidates about further procedures.
How to Apply
- Submit your scholarship application to the University of Pretoria.
Contact the International & Postgraduate Specialist Consultant: Europe Countries, Ms Mahlogonolo Mphahlele, for information on application procedures and deadlines.
- Submit an online application for admission to an exchange/study abroad course at Leiden University.
For more details, visit Leiden University website.