Soil Organic Carbon Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2022 invites credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Western Sydney University.
Western Sydney University was established in the year 1989 as a federated network university.
Western Sydney University is ranked in the top 300 in the world and 18th in Australia.
Benefits of Soil Organic Carbon Postgraduate Research Scholarhip
This scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum RTP rate (indexed on 1 January each year) for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Requirements for Soil Organic Carbon Postgraduate Research Scholarhip Qualification
- be a domestic or international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- be willing to research in the prescribed area in the School of Life and Environmental Sciences (refer to Background section)
- hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component with a on related disciplines
- have a background in in soil chemistry and experience in using spectroscopic techniques, such as FT-ICR-MS), and FTIR for analysing soil organic matter
- have Professor Balwant Singh as your primary supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University Of Sydney on sydneyuniversity.formstack.com to apply
For more details, visit University of Sydney website.