Scotiabank International Partner Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at George Brown College
George Brown College is a fully accredited college of applied arts and technology with three campuses in downtown Toronto (Ontario, Canada).
George Brown College was founded in the year 1966 by the government of Ontario and opened the next year 1967.
George Brown College was ranked among the top 10 research colleges in the country, ranking 8th for overall research income, and ranking 4th for both the number of paid students and the number of completed projects.
Benefits of George Brown College Bachelors
The recipient of Scotiabank International Partner Entrance Scholarships will get $5,000.
Requirements for George Brown College Bachelors Qualification
- Applicants for Scotiabank International Partner Entrance Scholarships should be international students from one of the partner institutions and are required to have a valid Study Permit in Canada.
- Applicants must be in the first semester of a full-time post-secondary program at the College.
- Candidates must be newly admitted students of a post-secondary level program at the University.
- Candidates applying for Scotiabank International Partner Entrance Scholarships are required to have an outstanding academic record.
- Applicants must have taken part or demonstrated leadership in activities that contributed to other students or their educational community.
- Applicants must have obtained acceptance to and are registered in a post-secondary program at the College.
- At least one semester must be completed and a GPA of at least 3.5 must be maintained.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to George Brown College on www.georgebrown.ca to apply