Schwarzman Scholars is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the Tsinghua University
- Successful Candidates will be awarded a modest personal stipend in addition to that;
- Semi-finalist interview expenses, such as economy class air or train travel, group meals and one night in a hotel if needed, will be arranged and covered by the program.
- Expenses for successful Schwarzman Scholars are also FULLY covered by the program.
- It will include Tuition and fees, Room and board, Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year, An in-country study tour,
- Required course books and supplies, Lenovo laptop and smartphone, Health insurance, and
About the Schwarzman Scholars Scholarship.
The Schwarzman Scholars program is aimed at giving the world’s brightest and most promising students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and professional networks in a one-year Master’s Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing – one of China’s most prestigious universities.
Why You Should Study at Tsinghua University
- Tsinghua University is a major research university in Beijing and a member of the C9 League of Chinese universities.
- Tsinghua University is the most famous university in china situated in the vibrant historic city of Beijing. The university provides students with all the resources they could need to ensure advanced learning is in place.
- One of the top universities in China. Long history, high reputation, and strong academy.
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||September 20, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
To be considered, applicant must be;
- An Undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent. Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before orientation begins in 1 August 2022. There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome, but it will be important for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to articulate how participating in Schwarzman Scholars will help develop their leadership potential within their field.
- Age. Applicants must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of 1 August 2022
- Citizenship. There are no citizenship or nationality requirements
- English language proficiency. Applicants must demonstrate strong English Language skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application.
- Acceptable test options are: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)This requirement is waived for applicants who graduated from an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least three years of the applicant’s academic program.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.