Young Professionals Bootcamp is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme
The Young Professionals Bootcamp (YPB) is a FREE 4-day in-residence program for high potential 20 to 25-year-olds to learn world-class practical training, inspire innovation, drive success in the marketplace and ultimately lead to the transformation of the Nigerian economy.
Benefits of Young Professionals Bootcamp
- Successful candidates will be provided accommodation, feeding and training materials for the duration of the bootcamp.
- Professional skills: Fellows are exposed to critical skills, tools, and resources they require to thrive in their chosen career, via general training on leadership and curated sessions for entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, and creatives.
- Mentorship: Fellows meet, engage and learn from the insightful stories and experiences of established industry mentors across business, corporate career and creative industry.
- Community & networking: Fellows connect with one another and nurture rewarding relationships that will accelerate their career trajectory in the short and long term.
- Post-Bootcamp Support: Fellows expand on the skills and contacts they gain throughout the program by taking advantage of continuous professional development, networking, and collaboration opportunities provided by The Platform YPB.
Requirements for Young Professionals Bootcamp Qualification
- Applicants must be final year students and recent graduates between the ages of 20-25 years old by July 2022.
- Applicants should have a burning desire to solve problems and thrive in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Young Professionals Bootcamp (YPB) on docs.google.com to apply
They are planning an in-person bootcamp. However, the overall program will also include some virtual pre-bootcamp activities for selected fellows.
For more details, visit YPB wensite.