Young Leaders Fellowship Program 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at MCW Global
MCW Global was established in the year 1999, it is based in New York with affiliate organizations in Africa (Rwanda, Tanzania, and Zambia).
MCW Global is a non-profit organization that deals in education, improved health, and increased economic security in different communities around the world.
Benefits of Young Leaders Fellowship Program
The program team, mentors, and mentees all work together to impact communities through innovative ideas and concrete projects, hence truly accomplishing the purpose of Local Change Through Global Exchange
Given the situation with the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, we are implementing the program fully virtual through e-modules, Zoom discussions, and virtual one-on-one learning between mentors and mentees.
Requirements for Young Leaders Fellowship Program Qualification
Young Leaders Must:
- Demonstrate commitment to their community;
- Identify a project in their community in the area of education, health, or economic security;
- Be between the ages of 18-26 at the start of the program (July 1, 2022);
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Complete the Community Needs Assessment over the summer, attending the one-month Virtual Learning program, and spending the following year aiming to execute their community project;
- Have access to email and internet to allow for consistent communication with the MCW Global Team and Young Leaders Program alumni-mentor for the duration of the year-long program;
- Adhere to Young Leaders Access Program graduation guidelines (to be provided upon acceptance to the program);
- Submit a completed application on or before deadline.