The University of Sydney is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the University of Sydney
- Successful Candidates will be awarded $6000 per year for the duration of an undergraduate degree.
Why You Should Study at the University of Sydney.
- The cultural diversity of the studentship offers you an amazing opportunity to meet amazing people.
- The University of Sydney offers you world-class study options.
- University of Sydney offers affordable quality for International Students.
- The law permits you after meeting certain criteria to work while you learn.
- The University of Sydney offers excellent value, in and out of the classroom.
|School||The University of Sydney|
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||Semester 1-30 September|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants must either be domestic students (which includes New Zealand citizens), or international students who have recently completed an International Baccalaureate (or educational award equivalent to the HSC), who are applying for admission through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- They must have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (if they are applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School they must receive an ATAR of 90 or above).
- Applicants must be applying in the year that they complete their secondary education.
- They should have achieved excellent results in their NSW Higher School Certificate Examination or international equivalent. The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, and a personal statement in support of the scholarship application.
- The University is looking for all-around students who demonstrate leadership skills and involvement in school, community, and extracurricular activities.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.